Video Production 201
In Video Production 201, you will learn how to edit video using industry standard software. You will learn basic color correction, keying techniques, how to work with effects and transitions as well as the concepts of key frames. Students will learn how to mix and automate audio and how to create and manipulate text.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• The process of applying effects to preexisting footage.
• Using different filters to properly color correct footage.
• The basis of audio mixing.
• How to properly edit green screen footage.
• The use of anchor points to alter options such as opacity and position.
• Advanced text creation in a variety of software programs.
• The application of certain effects such as distortion and sharpen.
• How to determine which effect to use in certain situations.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.