Video Production 202
In Video Production 202, students will learn how to work with graphics and images in the context of video and create dramatic effects through speed modification. You will explore advanced audio mixing concepts and signal processing as well as audio post production techniques such as audio dialogue replacement (ADR), sound design and foley.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• How to modify a clip’s speed.
• How to work with graphics and images in video production.
• Advanced audio production skills in the field of mixing.
• The process of combining sound effects and scoring in sound design.
• Automated dialogue replacement and its many important uses.
• How to use foley to depict background noise.
• Taking new audio and applying it to preexisting audio tracks.
• How to critically view movie trailers and be able to analyze how they developed each post production section.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.