Video Production 102
In Video Production 102, you will explore advanced concepts regarding camera operation and the use of lighting and broaden your understanding of the wide variety of possibilities available for capturing audio. Students will learn how to set-up and light a green screen and how to shoot an interview with multiple cameras. This course concludes with an in-depth discussion of the pre-production process focusing on the construction of shot lists, scripts and storyboards.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• Advanced camera techniques such as employing a glidecam.
• Advanced lighting techniques using reflectors and gels.
• Proper mic placement and recording to a DAW.
• How to properly film a subject on green screen.
• Shooting different angles with multiple cameras.
• How to critically analyze different film styles and techniques.
• How to film a commentary or musical performance with multiple cameras.
• Editing and finalizing a commentary or musical performance with multiple camera angles.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.