Video Production 101
In Video Production 101, you will learn basic camera operation and techniques while working with standard video cameras and DSLRs. Through the discussion of concepts such as frame rate, aspect ratio, video formats, codecs, etc., students will develop a better feel for the best camera settings and approaches that can be applied to different situations. Various lighting and audio techniques will be explored and students will be introduced to industry standard video editing software.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• Industry standard principles for video production.
• Basic camera operation and techniques.
• What a DSLR Camera is and how it is operated.
• How to properly setup 3 point lighting.
• Setting input levels with a wide variety of different microphones.
• An introduction to video structure and transfer.
• Basic video editing using assorted software.
• How to film a commentary.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.