Graphic Design 202
Graphic Design 202 primarily focuses on Adobe’s text and assembly program, InDesign, in conjunction with Photoshop and Illustrator. You will learn the process of assembling these three distinct forms of media to create professional layouts and unique designs. This course refines and polishes text elements of design projects by incorporating different options that other programs don’t offer. The student will walk away learning not only how to manipulate text more efficiently, but also how to bring other elements into this program to take advantage of it.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• Setting up a new document.
• Navigating an interface.
• Understand the difference between InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Working with InDesign’s type tool.
• Differentiate between InDesign’s tools compared to others.
• Understand InDesign’s role as the assembly program.
• How to assemble a document using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop effectively.
• Process of importing and exporting between the three main programs.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.