Audio Recording 202
In Audio Recording 202, you will learn to take your skills to the next level by using advanced concepts employed by professional producers and mixing engineers. Building upon concepts introduced in Audio Recording 201, this course explores parallel compression, time and pitch correction, vocal comping and drum replacement. Students will learn methods on how to approach a mix and how to prepare a song for mastering.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will have learned the following:
• Use parallel compression to thicken tracks.
• Create and determine good frequency and level balance.
• Organize a mix and establish an effective workflow.
• Correct timing issues.
• Create depth and width in a mix.
• Tastefully use pitch correction.
• Effectively use drum replacement.
• Create a great vocal track using takes and comps.
One-on-one, private lesson.
9 weeks, 1 hour per week.
Ongoing, start at any time.